Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Night life in boracay

The night life in Boracay is quite interesting. There are so many night clubs and pubs that open up as soon as the sun goes down. We usually headed out around 11 at night. We would sit on the the bamboo chairs with sand between our toes, drinking beer, listening to the soft acoustic music. They payed all of our soft rock favorites and sometimes some one from the crowd would join in and strum a tune them selves. I would have been in heaven if Jack Johnson or the john butler trio sat on the chair and performed their art.
We would finish off the night at a couple of night clubs, unfortunately i can't remember there names but i met a lot of interesting people from all around the world. Saturday night we met up with a couple of handsome crazy Americans.

Lucky for us we got invited to join them on the dance floor in their dance space.
It was also nice talking to some non-local with similar opinions about the Philippines.
Alot of good memories with these boys. Their genuinely sweet and it would have been awesome spending more time with them. :)

We also spent a couple of nights at cocomangas shooter bar. The craziest was the last night in Boracay.
See that blue stuff? I had no idea what it was.
It wasn't until after five shots i found my head buried in the toilet.
I was content drinking bear after those shakers/shots.
The atmosphere was awesome. Great music, plenty of dancing and a wide range of people.
It was here i also met Christoph a European travelling by himself. I remember sitting next to him on the ferry on my arrival-it had been weeks since i last saw a real blond European, even after living in Singapore for two months. We finally officially met one night later on in the week. Unfortunately it was his last night in Bora and he may have been a little too drunk when he approached me. After proposing and letting me know he wanted three children with myself i bought him some water and decided to walk him home, well to a motor bike any way. I headed off home early on the last night too, we had a 14 hour boat ride to cebu ahead of us.
I was so sick and tired of meeting great people, but having them leave the next day. I must have been cursed.


No comments: