Tuesday, April 22, 2008

free drinks at Fridays Boracay





Ate Mira, Gigis friend works at Fridays Boracay 6 times a week from 2 pm.
We were asked to come visit Ate Mira work and ended up getting free drinks from the very cute bartenders. We were given free mango Dacaries and shots of tequila. I couldn't help but feel the boys eyeing off my two very sexy cousins. But shots of tequila and very delicious mango dacaries just was not going to do it.
Ate Mira (pictured above) is in her 30s, shes a mother of 1. We had breakfast together every morning and went out every night. She knows how to dance, drink and has plenty of friends on the island. She was there when i needed to talk and gave me advice on the little girly things when i didn't have my sister. She has a face like my mother, which could have been the reasons i felt so comfortable with her from the very beginning.

No comments: