Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ate Jen Jens 26th Birthday

Ate Jen Jen is one of my closest cousins. As a young mother we don't really have much in common. But we have an unspoken history. She was there when i was born, spent time with my family in Manila and was my sisters best friend as a child.

She tells me stories when i was only a baby when Tito Steve, Dad, would take her to the parks and give her special lunch trips to Macdonalds. It would only cost dad around $10.00 for about 10 of my older cousins, but it brought them so many good memories. Something so simple like listening and spending time with them was all they needed.

She devotes most of her time two her young children Niki and Jep.
She is a beautiful natural mother.



It's her birthday today, she turns 26.



We all catch a jepny down to the local pool.
Theres a slide, a fountain and little huts that give us shade.


The little ones jumped in the pool straight away.

And we decided to have a few drinks.

No comments: