Saturday, April 19, 2008

The flight and the arrival.



I flew out Saturday the17th of April, 12.45 am in the morning from Singapores Budget terminal. I booked my tickets through Cebu Pacific, only costing me $350 sing return. It's pretty cheap.

Living in Singapore is like the "hub" for south east Asia, so i'm pretty lucky.

Like always dad took me to the airport reasonably late. Only an hour before the flight, but it was ok, they where running late themselves, i guess its the Philippino style.

I was pretty worried about baggage, as they charged $5.00 for every kg over 27kg. But i was .5 of a kg under. I was stoked. I was expecting to pay at least $50.00 for all of the presents that i was bringing over. The flight was pretty comfortable but i was too excited to sleep.

After four hours i arrived at Cebus air port. It wasn't that hot but i was swamped by a lot of bag boys in blue shirts. Eventually i saw Aunty Marys and Ate Gigis faces and took a 300p taxi ride to Ate Gigis dorm room. It was only morning but i could see my Philipino adventure unravel. We sat up all morning eating chocolate and organised all the presents to hand out for my relatives.

Gigi and A.mary where pretty happy, they got first dips on all the gifts.


No comments: