Sunday, April 20, 2008

my cousins.

I have so many cousins possibly over 100 and even more second cousins. I've never met everyone of them and i can't remember every ones name. But it's great to know that you have such a big family. I love it when we all get together, especially over feistier in September. I have a few close cousins who i was able to meet up with this trip.
Others are working abroad and living in Manila.

Let me introduce you to some of my close cousins...

Gig and Jeff.
Gig in the orange is 18 years of age.
Shy, quite and reserved.
I think he is gorgeous and i can't wait to get to know him a little bit more.
He plans on studying... and i hope we can help him get on one of dads ships.

Ate Jen Jen. She's like an older sister.
She's naturally beautiful and is a mother of two beautiful children.
She should be very proud.

Jeff. A cocky little clown but quite sensitive.
He's my handsome cousin with my earrings.
Not quite emo, but a little but punk.
I hope he finds all the happiness in the world.

Afren, Gigs cousin in the pink. He's like a father to all of my little second cousins.
He is going to be a great dad and he is a great friend.

Gaga, Gigi and Myself.

Gaga is 21, shes fun out going and quietly cool.
Shes a great dancer and can capture any ones attention by using her hips.
She has completed one year of nursing but is taking time out.
I hope she finds her way, i have a feeling she will, especially with the guidance of her older sister.

Gigi. The mother hen of us three.
Beautiful and curvy. Smart and intelligent.
She is studying to be a lawyer.
She has her opinions and defiantly a voice.
She can dance, love and will be a beautiful mother.

No comments: